Monday, October 8, 2012

Apology

I want to apologize because almost every link on the blog is dead right now. I have all of the files, but I have to rebuild my server (where the files are located) because I accidentally locked myself out of my last server.

Right now I am building a big website for my day job; building another website for a start-up company; running my own start-up company; I got engaged on Friday; trying to get my car fixed and these things have all taken away from my time to fix my Beach Boys blog.

The problem is, I have to create a new server. Install Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP on it. Set up a subdirectory for my Beach Boys files. Then FTP transfer hundreds and hundreds of files onto the server (which can take a couple days). Give me a few days and I will do all that.

I even made a note on my calendar to do it! SEE! I'm serious. =]

4 comments:

Jase said...

That's a lot of "To Do's" !!

I still have a "To Do" which is to grab you some screenshots of my Beach Boys stuff on my hard drive. I haven't forgotten, the problem is it's in a bit of a mess with lots of duplicates etc. Once I've sorted it I'll send the info over to you. Give me a few weeks 80)

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to thank you fully for the articles on your web-site. I know you'd put a lot of time and energy into all of them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I could do the same for someone else sometime.

Anonymous said...

You rock, Warnakey.

Unknown said...

love love love your blog.