Tuesday, May 15, 2012

America

Hey everyone, I don't talk politics very much, but I just wanted to share something I feel in my heart. This November please don't vote for Mitt Romney. I don't want you to vote for Barack Obama, or anyone for that matter. Just please don't vote for Mitt Romney or donate to his campaign (he can afford it on his own without you). If you hate Obama, just stay home on election day, but for the love of this country, please don't vote for Mitt Romney. Thanks everyone =]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't vote for a flip-floper. Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a Mitt!

Doccus Rockus Maximus said...

There is another choice.. you can do a write-in ballott.. For ................ bottom line is he's never been and never will, be bought, by the "Big Money" interests, pr the Global War Machine interests, etc etc..

Ron Paul..

Anonymous said...

Ron Paul is actually even worse than ROmeny, and that's saying something. he's not anti-war, he just wants to comepletely privatize it, along with all aspects of life. He's even more of a corporate fascist than Romeny.

rap said...

Romney would be worse than Bush.