Sunday, May 4, 2008

hey everyone!

Remember last month when I started that sheet music project? That was WAY too ambitious. I may end up doing some more soon, but I just wanted to say sorry if you were getting excited about it (or angry or something).

Anyway, I'll keep this blog updated as bootlegs or news appear. I also wanted to tell everyone that Wrightfan and I have been working on a new version of smile using his new line up with me doing some production and clean up work. It's going to be really awesome.

Unfortunately now that I have a job (and I'm pretty obsessed with my own recordings for this band I've been working on) things are moving pretty slow. But I assure you it will get done and its going to impress you all!

Hope to hear from some of you!

- eric

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:



ISN'T THAT GOAT SO CUTE?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the goat is descended from one of the ones on the Pet Sounds cover?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the mix!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the new SMiLE mix!


I've started a new message board to go along with my blog, http://doyoulikeworms.yuku.com. I've got a boots section that will function similar to Lightman's short-lived board.

jpgr6270 said...

alex,

is there any order to your 2008 SMiLE mix?

I D/L it and it has no numbers--so its just in alphabetical order.

Anonymous said...

The file names have no numbers, but the track numbers should show up in the song tags in itunes, windows media player, winamp, etc. If that doesn't help, then the track order goes like this:
1-Our Prayer/Intro
2-Heroes and Villains
3-The Barnyard Suite
I. I'm In Great Shape
II. Barnyard
III. The Old Master Painter
IV. You Were My Sunshine
4-Holidays
5-Do You Like Worms?
6-Cabin Essence
7-My Little Red Book
8-With Me Tonight
9-Wonderful
10-Child Is The Father Of The Man
11-Look
12-Good Vibrations
13-The Elements
I. Vega-Tables (Earth)
II. Wind Chimes (Air)
III. Mrs. O'Leary's Cow (Fire)
IV. I Wanna Be Around/Workshop(Rebuilding)
V. Cool Cool Water/I Love To Say Da Da (Water)
14. Surf's Up/Outro


Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

Good news Eric. Looking forward to hearing your new Smile mix.

Anonymous said...

THAT GOAT IS TOOO CUTE!

ixz said...

Great blog, great stuff.
Please keep posting Wilson's music sheets!!
You did a fabulous work with Cabin essence!!!
Best regards from Argentine:

Claudio